Mahak tagged me with the quirky tag🙂 wherein I have to post 6 quirky things about me. So here it goes…
1. We were having some fun activities going on in our office during a client’s visit, there were some games to be played and won. During the prize distribution ceremony, everyone was clapping hard after each name announced. After the last prize distribution, the anchor announced now we can break for some snacks, and intelligent me clapped hard and shouted “yipeeee” all alone. Everyone was staring at me🙂 and I didn’t even feel stupid doing it.🙂
2. Once I felt as If I was possessed by someone, and was behaving as Urmila did in Bhooth, at the same time, I was able to see through the wall.
3. I was driving a cycle with my friend as a pillion rider, I started driving very fast and then jumped of from the cycle, my poor friend sitting on the carrier without any control of the situation had a horrible time.
4. I love eating out, and once while in college I didn’t inform my mom that I was eating out, when I returned my mom shouted that now the food prepared for you will be wasted, I felt bad, not for the food getting wasted, but for my mom shouting on me, and in anger I ate 24 chapatti’s, my mom had to prepare more of them as no one had their dinner till then.
5. There was a phase in my life when I use to bang my head on the wall, punch the wall, and once I even twisted a steel jug with bare hands in anger.
6. I slept at my desk during office hours, only to realize my colleagues taking my picture and emailing it around🙂🙂🙂
P.S: Above mentioned are 6 of quirky things I did, there are many quirkier and quirkiest things I have done, which I cannot publish🙂🙂